Dear Allies and Supporters,
We are excited to extend a special invitation to you for an upcoming Zoom event hosted by Safe Schools. Join us on Tuesday, November 21st, from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm for a session titled “The Importance of Being a Trans Ally.”
🔹 Event Details:
- Date: Tuesday, November 21st
- Time: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Location: Zoom (Link provided upon registration)
This engaging and informative event will be hosted by Safe Schools’ very own Franchesca D’Amore. We are also honored to welcome a diverse panel of experts and advocates, including LJ Woolston (TDOR&R Miami), Tyia Hareland (FIU), logan meza (TDOR&R Miami), Jessica Lam (Safe Schools), and Jack Lee Jordan (TDOR&R Miami).
🌟 What to Expect:
- Insightful discussions that go beyond the educational sphere, focusing on effective allyship in various aspects of life.
- Exploration of the challenges and triumphs within the transgender and gender non-conforming communities.
- Practical strategies for fostering inclusivity and support in both personal and professional settings.
This event is an invaluable opportunity for anyone interested in being a proactive ally to the transgender and gender non-conforming communities. Whether you are new to the concept of allyship or seeking to deepen your understanding and commitment, this session promises to offer meaningful insights and actionable advice.
💻 To Register:
Please visit safeschools1991.org/allies to secure your spot.
We look forward to having you join us for this important conversation aimed at fostering inclusivity and respect for all. Together, we can make a difference in creating a more supportive and understanding world.